To get to the Boot Manager of your framework, if you don’t mind press the key blend Ctrl + F8 amid the boot procedure.
Select the ideal Safe Mode to begin your PC.
Begin Safe Mode specifically out of Windows
1. Snap Windows-catch → On/Off
2. Hold down the Shift key and snap Restart
3. Tap the choice Troubleshoot and after that Advanced alternatives
4. Thereafter go to “Cutting edge alternatives” and snap Start-up Settings
5. Under “Start-up Settings” click Restart
6. A few boot choice are shown.
The significant choices for booting in Safe Mode are the numbers 4,5 or 6.
Select a choice by squeezing one of the numbers or capacity keys F4, F5 or F6
4) Enable Safe Mode
In this mode, the working framework is begun with the absolute minimum of introduced drivers and just the principle Windows capacities are utilized.
5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking
In this mode, additionally the system drivers are begun.
6) Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt
In this mode, the working framework is begun in content mode. This mode requires learning of PC directions and is along these lines progressively appropriate for expert clients.
Windows 10 is presently beginning in Safe Mode. You perceive the Safe Mode by the way that every one of the four corners of your foundation screen are marked as “Protected Mode”.
John Dev is working as a technical expert from a very long time. He also writes blogs for MS office, windows on many websites like norton.com/setup